2022-2023 Application for Enrollment
Time to save your child’s spot for the upcoming school year. 2022-23 Application All Ages
Please bring it along with the registration fee to the school any weekday between 8 and noon.
Don’t wait too long, some of the classrooms fill up quickly!
2019-2020 School Registration
It’s time to sign up for the next school year! Turn in your registration form soon to make sure your child has a spot for the 2019-2020 term.
Click on the link below to download the application (fees and tuition rates are on the form).
Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser
The Annual Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser is the Day School’s main fundraiser. Last year, we earned over $6,000. After a 10% tithe was given to the Treehouse Child Advocacy Center, the remainder was divided between the scholarship fund, operations (including updates to the security cameras), and big projects (primarily this website). This success would not have been possible without the significant support the Day School received from parents and families.
You can help by:
- Selling tickets ($8 each). Families were given 8 to sell, but Ms. Nancy has more if you need them. Bring in the money by February 4th.
- Bringing in brownies on the day of the dinner, February 7th
- Helping prepare the salad, serve the meals, or clean up on February 7th
If you can volunteer, let your child’s teacher know. Bonus: the church nursery will be open to watch your children.
- The dinner includes a generous portion of spaghetti with meat sauce, a roll, salad, and a brownie.
- Tickets are $8.
- Dinners are picked up in a “drive through” in the church parking lot on February 7 from 4pm to 7pm.
- Help with the salad is needed from 9 to 11am. Preparing and distributing the food will be done in two shifts from 3 to 5 and 5 to 7:30.
Thank you for all you do to make St. Thomas a great school!
AUG 9 – Family & Student Open House
Family & Student Open House is August 9, 2018. School starts for students on August 13! Check our online calendar to post dates and events to your calendar.
Each month we ask the children to bring a snack to share with their classmates. This can be cookies, chips, popcorn or any suitable snack.
If you want to send cookies at the beginning of the month, we will put your child’s name on them and they can share sometime in the coming month. If you want to send ice cream or homemade items, please contact your child’s teacher two or three days in advance.
This program has been very successful in the past. The children love to share what they have brought!